Sunday, May 26, 2013

Let the Fun Begin!

Summer is just around the corner and we can hardly wait! So we have been slackers with posting the past month or so, but hopefully we can get back on top of all the fun activities we have been involved in within the next few posts. This weekend, my (James's) mom came up to Eugene from the Bay Area. Although we didn't get to do a whole lot of sight-seeing, we did have a blast going shopping, eating junk food, and just hanging out with my Ma. We didn't get a whole lot of pictures, but here are a few.

I got one of the Lone Ranger Lego sets.

It's pretty awesome looking.

After much delay, we (mostly Emily... actually it was all Emily) finally began some starts that are barely breaking through the soil now. So exciting!!!  

So I got a Lego set, and Emily got that nice dress she's wearing and some jeans that she really really loves.

We also got Emily a new bike seat that has extra cushion for extra comfort.

Stay tuned for more of the fun adventures we have coming up! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that my husband isn't the only one who still loves Lego. :)

    ReplyDelete