Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Main Event

Another catch up from break: Wedding Edition.

My best friend Lisa was married on January 2, 2014. One of the most beautiful days of my life. I admire and love this girl just like a sister, and I am so proud of her. James and I TOTALLY approve of the man she has chosen to share her life with. (While they were dating, we just kept saying to each other, "I love Greg! He's so perfect for us!")   

We were lucky enough to be in Utah for the wedding and reception and we snapped a few pictures along the way. I apologize in advance for not fixing all of the sideways pictures...maybe someday when I have lots of spare time :)

The reception set-up:


I saw a whole other side of my husband during reception set up. He is so crafty!



The beautiful bride. Isn't she stunning?!



"Are you taking a picture of me? You better not be taking pictures of me right now!" Love this woman like a second mother :)
Figuring out the music
The main event: Wedding time!

Manti temple - a beautiful, albeit chilly (it was January, after all) day






Back to the reception:

Can you say AMAZING?!
Hot chocolate bar - so adorable
My favorite display - it made me tear up. The sign says, "A Legacy of Love" and there are wedding pictures from both the bride and groom's parents and grandparents. Such a beautiful tribute.


Behind the scenes: In the kitchen with some of the dearest women in the world to me.


The happy couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment