Monday, January 13, 2014

Cross-Country Skiing

While we were in Utah over the break, we took a day to go cross-country skiing with everyone (minus Gramps - ha! - and Baby Michael). I can't even express how fun this was. And funny, too. For so many reasons that I will not be sharing publicly. Feel free to send me an email if you need a good laugh though :) Anyway, I have limited time today, so I will let the pictures tell all:

We went up American Fork canyon and didn't think there would be enough snow, but it turned out to be perfect. Icy enough to keep us all on our toes.
People were walking around on the lake that was clearly not frozen enough to be safe. Freaked me out a bit.
Jess was totally made for winter. She looked so cute.

The girls. Well, half of them. Jess's roomie from BYU-Hawaii came to spend the holidays with us. Love her.

Such a pretty tree. Too bad Michael's head got in the way. Just kiddin'. I just need to figure out how to work my awesome new camera.
Jess the very creepy winter beauty.
This was Anna's victory pose.



We had to take the skis off and walk part of the time. This was one of those times.

This series of pictures cracks me up every time without fail. Anna kills me. Every time.

Can you say gnome?
Ah, true love.

Lookin' good, kid.
Yeah, you too, princess.
So cute.
Love.





How fitting that this post should end with this picture. This sums up our experience pretty well...in more ways than one :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful place...beautiful kids...beautiful memories!!

    ReplyDelete